Ron Riddell, President of Promax, is an award-winning licensed real estate broker in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia with 34+ years of experience in residential property management and sales. Our professional, long-term property managers and support staff provide owners with over a century of combined property management experience.
- Understanding of the Community—more than 25% of clients are Department of State, USAID, and DOD.
- Referral-Based Clientele
- Limited Portfolio—A portfolio capped at 500 properties focused on service over volume.
- Active Participation—We require owners’ approval for new leases, renewals, modifications, terminations, and any expense exceeding authorized limits in the property management agreement.
- Our Staff—Comprised of real estate agents and brokers licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia, property managers, and support staff.
- Geographic Areas—Serving Northern Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- In-House Services—PROMAX staff perform accounting, advertising, listing, lease negotiations, and annual inspections.
- Personal Team—A cross-trained team manages every aspect of property management, ensuring team members can directly respond to concerns or connect an owner with the appropriate staffer.
- Monthly Payables—Rent proceeds are disbursed monthly via direct ACH payment.
- Tenant Vetting—Performed in-house by a professional property manager.
- Rent Receivables—Tenants can use the Rent-Track platform to ensure timely payment and build a positive credit history.